Saturday, November 26, 2016

More from Kriegsspieler

Jim has a couple of posts near and dear to my heart today. First, he talks about his new Kriegsspiel dice. If you're interested in running any Kriegsspiel games, these are a must-have. He pointed them out in a post the other day at Grogheads, prompting me to purchase them as well. His post also provides links to the rules and other stuff you'll need to play. I've also dropped strong hints to the wife and kids that I would be overjoyed to find the Brandywine game under the Christmas tree...

Jim also covers the end of our recent Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg game, where we've knocked the stuffing out of each other for the past couple of months. He tells the story well, so I'll leave it up to him to do so. Suffice to say that my advance was more impetuous than it should have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment